AC Replacement in Ogden, Roy, Liberty, UT, and Surrounding Areas
Fremont Heating & Air Conditioning INC
There are plenty of Air Conditioner brands available in the market. However, our job is to select the brand that best suits your palette.
Just as buying a house and purchasing a car is a very tedious task, buying or replacing an air conditioner for your home is equally tough. In-depth knowledge of these cooling systems can be beneficial when stuck on which brand to buy. Contact Us Today For AC Replacement in Ogden, Roy, Liberty, UT, and Surrounding Areas.
Let Us Have A Look At The Components Of An Air Conditioner
This will help you identify issues and communicate your AC problems more easily:
- Blower: A blower is an important component of an Air Conditioner. The primary role is to circulate cooled air into the entire enclosed space. It simultaneously pulls room-temperature air back for cooling. So, the cooler routes the air from the supply to your home.
- Evaporator Coil: As the name suggests, an evaporator coil helps exchange the air, maintaining air quality. Cooling takes place because there is a refrigerant that runs through the coil. This coil is located near the blower and is an indoor component.
- Compressor: The refrigerant here is in a gaseous state. Here, the refrigerant absorbs and compresses the heat too high. Passing through the compressor, it heats up even more, changing its state.
- Condensing Coil: Through this coil, heat is expelled from an enclosed space to the outdoors. The refrigerant here performs the important role of heat exchange by changing its state. Once in the liquid state, it circulates in the evaporator coil again to collect more heat.
- Fan: As the name suggests, the fan, an outdoor component with a fin, draws the heat away so that the AC unit doesn’t heat up. The fan becomes very hot as an overheated refrigerant runs through it.
- Air Filter: Having an air filter helps as it collects dust and dirt and doesn’t allow it to settle on AC components. With an air filter, we can surely improve indoor air quality.
- Thermostat: This is the most important component of an air conditioner. This is the place where we can change the temperature settings. The thermostat sends the signal when to start and when to turn off. This is the epicenter of an entire air conditioning process.
Now that we know the different AC components and their functions, we can always analyze if any particular component(s) need any AC replacement. Visit our website to know more about us.